Sunday, May 15, 2011

finally can sit down to type some words here....today is really full fill day.....early in the morning go model shooting wif my friends....7am~1pm....after that buy a cup of starbuckz hot Cappuccino for my dear..she will love the Cappuccino < 3.....back home hv a quick bath...because gonna take a nap.....cos model is active and photographer is tired as well.....^^...... my sweet nap being spoiled cos daddy ask all of us go picnic at chemor river .....>.<.....my sweet aircond nap become a hot picnic...luckily the chemor river rain heavily ...XD......from 34 'c change to 20 ' c.......yeah! awesome....learn something....when raining ......the water level from 3 feet slowly raise and raise........then the rain almost stop.......suddenly the water flow faster and faster ....finally a peace river bcome a thunder killing mode river....is horror >3<.......all my family member learn the very worth lesson ........

No comments:

Post a Comment